The use of two mediators or Co-mediators in a mediation can bring significant advantages:
- It can bring a range of expertise and experiences to the mediation.
- Help address any gender or cultural imbalances.
- Allow more time with the parties in private meetings.
- Co-mediators bring complimentary skills.
- Is particularly suited to large or multiple party disputes.
- Does not automatically double the cost.
- Co-mediation is a force multiplier.
All of the above advantages lead to better and arguable stronger resolutions. Contact me to discuss any questions you may have regarding Co-mediation and see if it would help with your dispute.
Take a look at my last video for further details of Co-mediation.