Jon Whitworth Mediation Complaints Policy 2021
We strive to provide the highest standards of service at all times. We recognise that occasionally a client may feel that the service levels we have offered do not meet these standards and we are committed to resolve any resultant complaint speedily and effectively.
We operate the following procedure should a complaint be received
- In the first instance complaints should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 5 working days of receipt.
- All complaints will be investigated and responded to within 21 working days of receipt. On occasions further time may be required, in which case the complainant should be notified of this in writing.
- If the response is not accepted the complainant can appeal to the CMC on certain grounds, and provide details of how to do this. Details of the CMC’s appeal processes can be found here: https://civilmediation.org/for-thepublic/complaints
- A written record of all complaints will be kept.